Burning Man is cancelled! These are words I never thought I would here. I imagine you have a lot of things you never thought would happen, but have because of Covid-19. If the pandemic hadn’t happened, I would be out in the hot, dusty desert right now packing in thousands of adventures. So would 70,000 other intrepid travelers. However, with their adventurous attitude – the community of Burning Man got together and created a Burning Man VR, a virtual event!
For your entertainment and mini-adventure, I’ve gathered a few photos from the multiple virtual spaces to share with you. If that’s not enough, I’ve also collected the stories I’ve posted previously and put the links all in one place (see below).
Virtual and Reality
More on Burning Man
In no particular order, here are the 19 other posts I’ve written on Burning Man:
- Burning Man at 50 years Old
- How to Eat Paleo (ish) at Burning Man and Other Camping Trips Challenge Met – Eating Paleo (ish) at Burning Man
- Brooklyn Bridge and Taxis At Burning Man
- Burning Man is a Food Festival
- What’s it Like Camping at Burning Man? RV Story Part 1
- The Playa Will Provide, A Burning Man Life Lesson
- There Are Some Who Call Me Tim
- Catharsis – From Stress to Adventure
- Courage Mateys! Adventure on the Monaco
- Preaching to the Choir
- Preaching to the Choir, Part 2 – I Did It!
- But Where Does Adventure Lead?
- Officially An Adventure Expert
- Tutu Tutorial
- Tutus Teach Life Lessons
- Call Me Wrangler
- The World’s Biggest Playground (book by Peter Armenia)
- From Sparkler to Floating Island Fire